Microbes are everywhere, on your phone, in your water bottle, on your hands before you wash them, on your hands after you wash them, and literally everywhere else on top of you too. Microbes are omnipresent at any moment,
and there is nothing we can do about it So, millions of years ago we made a pact, we give them shelter and food, and in turn they work for us. But the more we learn about this partnership,
the more it looks like a cold war Inside our mother’s womb,
humans start out sterile When we are born and traveling
through the birth canal, billions of our mother’s bacteria cover
every single part of our bodies. This is an essential part of human health. Children born via C-section have a
higher rate of asthma, immune diseases and even leukemia. So our bodies do not only accept the invasion
of microorganisms, they welcome it. Over millions of years, we co-evolved to
make the best of our relationship. Mother’s milk for example, contains special sugars that are
meant to feed and support certain groups of microbes, work as a decoy for others, and help to modulate the
immune system. It takes up to two years, until a healthy
microbe community has formed. Every human has their own unique microbiome,
made up of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other organisms. We have three categories of guests,
on and in our bodies. One: Quiet passengers that do their own thing,
and are politely ignored. By being there, they take up space and keep
more aggressive intruders in check. Two: Guests that harm us, But with whom we’ve learned to live, for example, bacteria that literally create
acid that melts our teeth, if we don’t brush enough. They want to take up as much
space as they can, and we don’t want them to. But, we can’t get rid of them entirely. Three: Friendly fellows that our bodies
want to have around, most of them are a community of
380,000 billion bacteria, from up to 5,000 different species,
that live in our gut. These gut microorganisms help us digest food, and pull additional calories from things
that we can’t digest ourselves. Unfortunately, our gut is also the
perfect point of attack for intruders, so it’s guarded by an aggressive army, our immune system. To survive here, our microbiome
co-evolved with us to be able to communicate
with our body. The most important part of that is to ask
the immune system to not kill them. But, they also have a real motivation
to keep our gut healthy, so some of them produce a
messenger substances, that help to educate the immune system, and others stimulate the gut cells
to regenerate faster. But, over the last few years. Evidence has emerged that the
influence of our gut microbiome, goes much much further. It might even talk directly to our brain. We’ve observed a few curious things, 90% of our body’s serotonin, an important messenger substance
for nerve cells, is produced in the gut. Some scientists think the
microbiome does this, to communicate with the vagus nerve. The information highway of our nervous system. Other examples are bacteria that
stimulate immune cells in the gut, so they send a kind of alarm
signal to the brain. Here, it activates immune cells that help
the brain recover from injuries. Since the brain decides what we eat, the microbiome is interested
in a healthy brain. A new field of science is
opening up here, and we’re just on the verge of
understanding how these complex systems inside our bodies interact. But we are starting to see how
much our microbiome actually influences us and our behavior. Take depression for example, Healthy rats fed microbes from the
guts of depressed people, began showing anxiety-like behavior, and symptoms that look like depression. And in early 2017, a study linked the
microbiome to intelligence, by connecting a certain set up
of bacteria in newborns, with better motor and language skills. But it might also influence our daily lives. Tests with fruit flies, showed that their microbiome, influenced
what kinds of food they craved. This could mean your microbes are
able to tell your brain, which food it should get them. Although, this is not a one-way street The seed for our microbiome
comes from our mother, but how it develops and changes, is
determined by what we eat. the organisms in our gut feed
on different things, some like fibers and leafy greens, others go for sugars and starches, and some love greasy fries and butter. Our gut is like a garden in which
we constantly decide, what will grow and blossom. If we eat healthily, we breed bacteria
that like healthy food. If we eat a lot of fast food, then we
breed fast food loving bacteria. Life is hard, so we can get trapped
in a vicious circle. You have a stressful time, and eat lots
of burgers and fries and pizza. This is awesome for fast food bacteria, they multiply and multiply, and take up space
from vegetable loving bacteria. But even worse, they send signals to the
brain to continue what it’s doing. this makes you want more
fast food. Which breeds more fast
food bacteria, which makes you crave fast food,
and so on. This kind of self-reinforcing cycle, could play a huge role in obesity. But, it’s important to stress that you
can fight this process, and reverse it, by eating healthily and
breeding more good bacteria. Beyond weight gain, our microbiome
has also been linked to other serious diseases like autism, schizophrenia, and cancer. One of the earliest symptoms of Parkinson’s,
is actually gut problems. If your body is overrun with
bacteria that harm you, there is often only one solution. You bring in an army of good guys. That’s very easy, You just transplant some healthy poop. You do that by literally transferring poop,
from a healthy person, into your gut. This method is already used,
to cure diarrhea that’s caused when C. difficile bacteria,
take over a gut microbiome. But we just don’t know enough about
the complex interplay at work here yet. For example, a transplant from an overweight
donor cured a woman’s diarrhea, but contributed to her obesity down the line. This caused some ways and another
study tried to reverse the effect. Poop transplants from slim people
to obese ones, gave them a more diverse microbiome, and made them less sensitive to insulin. Both things that also happen when
people lose weight We need to do a lot more science,
to really understand how our microbes make us
healthy or sick. But, whether we like it or not. We need our microbiome, and it needs us. We’ll never have our bodies to ourselves. But we have gained a powerful ally, if we can just keep the peace.
[ Children screaming ] DAD:
Now, yinz ain’t catching them
’cause you’re doing it wrong. You got to get low
and see them against the sky. Now, quit whacking the lightning
bugs with that wiffle ball bat. That’s cruel. Yeah, of course Jeffy’s dad
lets him do that. His dad’s an idiot. Buy his DVDs
down at Barnes & Noble. Hey, where’d yinz get
all them jars at?! You’re telling me all them
were empty, right? Well, I’ll tell you right now,
I go to our house and find a sink full of jelly,
pickles, and Miracle Whip, we got problems. Aw, Deb, what do you mean
it’s animal cruelty? Well, that’s what
lightning bugs are for. They’re born,
they light up a few times, then — then poof! —
their butts becomes kids’ rings. No, don’t chase the lightning
bugs over to Tom’s yard. The only thing you’ll catch
over there is disease. I don’t want to see what the
lightning bugs look over there. They probably shoot
real lightning out of them. Now, no, we aren’t putting the
lightning bugs in the ant farm. What are they gonna do in there,
light up all the dead ants? That thing — that ant farm
been sitting up in the attic. Stinkbugs took it over. Yeah, I got one.
I think he’s gonna take off. Go ahead. There it goes.
See? I let him fly away. I don’t bash his head in
with a — with a baseball bat. What are yinz doing
with the baby pool out? I turn my back
for two seconds — boom! — out comes
the baby pool. [ Whiny voice ]
Always something — “I want a real pool.
We need a real pool.” Build them a real pool,
they’re in the baby pool. Every day seeing you down
with — with the baby pool, rolling it down the street like it’s one of them
old-timey wheels and stick! No, we ain’t putting them
lightning bugs in the freezer. I swear, when you kids don’t
know what to do with something, your first thought
is put it in the freezer. Glow sticks from last Halloween, color changer action figures, snowballs from last winter. I half expect to go in there
and find the demolition man. It’s a freezer,
not a cryogenic chamber. Same thing happened
to Walt Disney. His kids didn’t know what to do. Put him in the freezer. Talk about a small world. [ Children screaming ] Them batteries are still good. Hey, Deb,
put them in the freezer. Hey, guys, it’s getting dark.
Watch your mom’s clothesline. You run into that,
take your head right off, like them speeder bike guys
in “Return of the Jedi.” Ewoks didn’t set it up.
Mom did. Hey, Deb, let’s get these kids
out of here. I’ll give them five more minutes before we start
getting the sleepover requests. Hey, why is Bobby Dallas
over here? Ain’t got no lightning bugs
in his yard? Just like I told you
10 minutes ago when you asked if Danny could sleep over
that we’ll see. Well, I ain’t done seeing yet,
so quit bugging me. You ask me one more time and
I’m canceling lightning bugs. I’ll put the bug zapper up. All right, Brandon,
get up in the bath. No, swimming today don’t count. ‘Cause you’re covered
in glowing guts like you was fighting
the Predator. — Captions by VITAC —
– Or No Meal? – Let’s talk about that! ♪ (theme music) ♪ – Good Mythical Morning!
– Welcome to the show, Shay Mitchell who you know from Pretty Little Liars
and her new book Bliss, and her YouTube channel!
– Thanks for being here! – Thank you for having me, I’m so excited!
– Well, you might want to temper that excitement. You do know that we eat weird
stuff on this show, right? – Right, but I mean how bad could it really get?
– Good question! Let’s find out… – Whoa (laughs)!
– …in the game that we call: Together: Meal or No Meal – Welcome to my banquet table,
Shay and Rhett. – You’re making this romantic dinner
very awkward, Link. – Well we’re gonna rotate so it’s like a
Round Robin like thing. – Oh, good.
– This is basically like Deal or No Deal except these aren’t suitcases they are
Food Domes, and it’s not money under there it’s weird food, I’m told. I have no
clue what’s under here. And I’m not bald. So, what’s gonna happen is, you guys
are gonna each peek. And then based on that I’m gonna choose who gets the power
of choice. To either keep what they peeked at or take what the other person is
saying that they’re peeking at. Or whatever they wanna say. Alright?
– I’m trying to understand. – And then, whatever you choose, you
have to eat and the other person has to eat the other thing. So really, there’s no No Meal,
everyone gets a meal. And there are no winners. – That’s nice.
– And then we rotate and I’ll participate. Alright, are we ready for Round 1? Both of you peek, now.
– I’m doing what they say to do in poker. I’m watching her and not looking
at my own cards. (Shay laughing)
– Ooh, she was like “Kay.” – He’s trying to look appetized, I don’t
think it’s working. Alright, alright. Based on your poker face and because you’re
the guest, I’m gonna give you the power of choice, Shay.
– Thank you. – You get to go first. I’m gonna reveal
yours first, Wazzow! – They’re like little crabs!
– Mhmm. – That’s what it’s lookin’ like.
– Covered in sesame seeds I hope? – It look like that one has a nice little
sea salt garnish? – Okay Shay, so based on Rhett peeking…
– They look really good. – …and what he’s telling you right now,
do you wanna switch it up? Or are you gonna stick with the cute little baby crabs?
– I mean, you know what? Those look pretty appetizing to me, I would be glad
to take ’em off your hands, but, you know, I’d just as easily eat what
I’ve got under here. – How’s he playing this? I don’t know.
– I don’t know! (laughter)
– I don’t really know! – Mind games. 101.
– You know what? This looks very appetizing, and I’m gonna stick with this.
– Ooh! – You sure about that?
– Final answer? – Yes.
– Alright, she’s sticking with the crabs, so what are you stuck with?
Shay & Link – OHH! (laughter) – What is that?!
– No! No! No! No! No! – I think it’s a foot of something.
(laughter) Stevie – You’re correct. It’s a chicken foot.
– Whoa. (laughter)
– That’s a fried chicken foot? – What did I do wrong, Shay?
– I mean, this is your show! You could’ve swapped it but somebody on your
team is not too happy with you. Alright.
– Okay, so both of you dig in! (laughs) I’m just gonna sit here and watch.
– I got a frickin’ chicken foot! – Now Shay…
– I’m gonna throw up just watching him eat that. – Yeah. I would recommend not watching
him eat that, and just like plop it in and just down it. Don’t swallow it whole,
chew it though. – I’m not gonna take a big bite though,
’cause this is like, a good sized bite. (laughter)
– Chomp, chomp, chomp. – A big bite. Oh my gosh…
– Chomp it like a food race. – Okay, ready? One, two, three!
(crunch noise) – Oh, I hit bone. I hit chicken bone.
– Ew, oh God. (crew laughter)
– I can’t… – Ooh, there’s a lot of crunch here,
I’m not hearing any crunch over here yet. – ‘Cause I’ve got, I mean…
– Ugh, so good. So good. (crew laughter)
– Tastes like REALLY good crab. – There’s chicken foot-bone!
– One down, two to go, Shay. Don’t look at him. Alright, go for…
– (laughs and crunches) – It’s crunchy, isn’t it?
– It tastes like I got to the bottom of like, a chicken bucket. And somebody got fired.
– (gasps and laughs) – You need a doggie bag?
– No look! I ate all the…look at those bones, man. There was meat
all over ‘dem bones. – So we don’t have to eat everything,
just like little bits of it? – Oh, come on!
(laughter) – Come on, throw the skin back.
– I mean, it’s no different than the skin off of the rest of the chicken that
you eat all the time. – This is foot skin. From firsthand
experience I can tell you foot skin is different than the rest of the skin.
(laughter) – Alright, I don’t even wanna look
at this anymore. Good work, guys! Let’s move on to Round Dos!
– Welcome to my home. I have prepared something very special for each of you.
Go ahead and take your peeks, please. – Hmm, a little peek!
– She’s a better actor than you. Well, you know what, in a weird twist of fate
I am going to reward your bad acting with the power of choice. Because I’m the host,
and I can do what I want to! – That’s true.
– Link, look at your food! – Oh, it’s a wooden chalice that has some
sort of soil-like meat material in there. It looks like dirt. With some soy sauce.
– Soy dirt! – That’s what I’ve got. Take another
peek over there, Shay. – Ah. Take another…
– Please. Just, please. Take another peek and then tell me…
– Mine’s disgusting. – You don’t want me to switch, huh?
– I mean, I just don’t think you’d like mine at all. You actually have it pretty good.
– I’m gonna switch! I’m callin’ you on this, Shay! – You sure?
– Oh. The switcheroo? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. She’s reverse psychology-ing me.
– Okay, let’s reveal. – I just reverse and reversed you. You don’t even
know what I did because this is disgusting. – Oh.
– Please hand me the soil. (laughter)
– Give it to me! – But you, what is this?
– I don’t know and that’s why I’d rather have dirt soil.
– It looks organic. – What is that?
Stevie – That is a lamb brain. Rhett – Ahahahaaa!
(crew laughter) – You dodged a bullet, sister.
– I know. – Oh my goodness.
– Now remember, as you eat that… – It’s a brain! With stem on it!
– Well, as you eat the lamb’s brain, you get to live parts of its life.
(crew laughter) – So you could absorb some of its thoughts.
– (high pitched) Ooooh! – Don’t forget about that.
– It’s muscular. – The brain is a muscle. The brain is the
most important muscle, boys and girls. – This is like soy sauce dirt. Dirt soy sauce.
– Yeah, this is like being served on some menu in L.A. right now. Like, it’s
a real thing. It’s like, “I’ll take the soy-dirt.” (crew laughter)
– Shay, I know we just met, but you’re ’bout to watch me throw up.
(laughter) – I’m gonna believe this to be something
else right now. – It doesn’t look half bad.
– It’s just like, it smells like turkey. – Don’t insult your host.
– Thanks for serving me this turkey, not sheep brain.
– Yeah, right. (laughter)
– You like it, it’s good! (Link gags)
– I’m sorry, Shay. I’m usually not this way. Actually I am. Always this way.
– How’s the dirt? – It’s great. It’s like an Olive Tapia,
that’s what I’m imagining. (Link wretches)
– Ugh. I’m gonna throw up. (crew laughter)
– She’s gonna catch the barfs.>From you, man. He’s taking his glasses off.
– You’re like sort of sweating a little bit. – Whoa! (claps)
– (laughs) (crew laughter)
– One down, two to go! – Don’t clap so soon.
– Just two more pieces. Mmm! Take another bite of that brain!
– It smells like a roast turkey. Mmm! Happy Thanksgiving, Dad!
(crew laughter) – You want me to be the dad? I don’t
understand what’s going on. – My dad always carved the turkey.
– Go ahead son, eat it. It’s actually lamb’s brain. Come on son, do it for your dad.
(crew laughter) – Make me proud. Eat that brain.
(Link wretches) Shay – Ah! Ah! Ew!
(crew laughter) – Oh, no.
– Well, son. – Sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to blow
chunks. I think they’re on your pants. (crew laughter)
– I’ve been insulted a little bit. But, you know what? I’ll make it through.
Okay, that’s all you have to do, son. You’ve proved your worth.
– (sighs) Aghh. – Okay! Let’s move on to Round 3. – Welcome to my lovely dinner party.
– Yes. – Thanks for having us.
– I whipped you guys up something very special, that I hope you will both enjoy.
So, please start with taking a peek at your delicious meals.
– Peeky peeky! Sneaky sneaky! Well, Rhett’s giving the surprised look.
– You know, I just go for confuse the enemy. – Okay, that’s your technique.
– I’m always confusing the enemy. – Well you know what, keeping with
tradition, picking people on this side, Rhett, you go first. You have the power.
– Alright, pull it off then. – You ready?
– A plum! – That does not look like a plum,
I hate to break it to you, it looks like a nasty, spoiled egg.
– This is a black egg. – That is.
(crew laughter) – I mean, that’s what it is. This is a black egg.
– Yup. Stevie – It’s a Century Egg, which is
a preserved egg that’s been preserved for several weeks to several months.
– It’s a century pickled egg. – It’s a black duck egg.
– Hmm. Do you wanna take another look at yours? Just to, you know…
– There’s no Century Egg under here. (laughter)
– Well, you know what, who’s to say that eggs don’t get better with age?
I’m going with the black egg. I’m going to eat this black egg. I’m going
to LIKE this black egg. – Are you sure?
– That’s my final answer. Thanks for the black egg. – Alright.
– Oh, gosh. It’s in a box. – There is a live, black…
(crew laughter) – BEETLE! You gots to eat a beetle!
(crew laughter) – No, no no. There is a piece of bark
in there. – Yeah, that’s for him to eat.
– That’s what I have to eat I think. – Nope, nope. Pretty sure it’s the movin’ beetle.
– I’m gonna get started on my black egg. (crew laughter)
– Dude. – Let me line it up. Oh, gosh. I
wasn’t expecting that. – Ooh! (laughs)
– Gosh. How does this kind of stuff become part of cuisine?
– This is like something that you would dissect in the third year of medical school.
– It’s not gonna be easy. – If this beetle was in my backyard,
I would be too afraid to even smush it. And now you’re asking me to eat it?
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– It’s not prepared. It’s not, it’s food, for what?
– It doesn’t have to be prepared. What do you want, me to give it a little speech?
Hey beetle, you’re about to be eaten. (crew laughter)
– Do you feel prepared? (crew laughter)
– There you go, I prepared it. – You know what? When I saw that,
I think I would prefer to eat this. – Me too.
– I think that is worse… – This is going to be more torturous, I think.
– So, how much of it are you gonna eat? – Well, let me just start with a third
while you’re thinking about that. (crew laughter)
(Rhett wretches) Shay – (laughter mixed with repulsed noises)
– What’s it feel like in your mouth? – I don’t know, that one’s pussing.
– That’s not a verb! (crew laughter)
– Is it pussing in your mouth? – That’s gonna be pussing too,
in a minute. Trust me. – Let me see what you got in your
mouth chamber. Ew. – It’s the eggiest egg.
– Ohh. – Here, pass him that one and give me mine,
’cause I don’t wanna cross… – Thank you for making me move your
puke bucket. (crew laughter)
– Pass me my puke bucket. – We are real close now.
(crew laughter) – You spat lamb brain like all over.
– That egg is smelling worse as time goes by so please just throw that
in your mouth too. – I’m gonna be having egg burps for the
rest of the year. – You just gotta power it down, man.
I’ve already powered down a lamb brain. Chewing it is just as difficult as swallowing it.
– Yeah. – Just take it down.
– Ohh! You did it! (crew laughter)
– Okay, I’ll take a break real quick while you eat that beetle.
– I’m gonna let him crawl in there, and it’s gonna be by his own will.
(crew laughter) – Look how slow he’s moving. You
don’t want to eat a beetle that slowly. Like, you want to put him in there, crunch
crunch crunch, swallow. (crew laughter)
– Dude, it made a freakin’ noise! (crew laughter)
– It’s gonna make a lot more noises when you’re chewing on it.
– I’m gonna try this. – Do you want me to keep eating my egg?
So we can commiserate a little bit? – Yeah.
– What? (crew laughter)
– Ahh!!! Gotta get angry! (crew laughter)
– Shay! If you didn’t come to this we wouldn’t be doin’ this! This is your fault!
– It’s my dinner! – It’s also your fault! For being my friend!
And YOUR fault for WATCHING! Rewarding me for doing this! (laughs)
Okay, okay. That didn’t help. – Nope, that’s a mistake.
But whatever, man. – (sigh)
– You’re the man. This is the definition of, mythicalness.
– People all over the world are gonna be eating insects, I mean insects are the future.
– This is where we’re going, this is where we’re going, man.
– Everybody’s gonna be eating insects. – Meat’s going away, insects are coming in.
Link, say, “I’m a trailblazer.” – I’m a trailblazer.
– “I’m a pioneer.” – I’m a pioneer.
– “I’m in the future times.” – I’m in the future times. Right.
I’m not touchin’ it again, I’m usin’ a spoon. Show ’em who’s boss! Bite him bite him
and swallow! Yeah come on I can do it this time! All I gotta do is put the
beetle in my mouth and crunch crunch swallow, show ’em who’s boss
crunch crunch… Together – Swallow! Show ’em who’s boss!
Crunch crunch swallow! Show ’em who’s boss! (crew laughter)
– Crunch! Swallow! Show ’em who’s boss! (voice cracking) Show ’em who’s boss!
– Don’t let your voice… – (super deep voice) Boss! Boss! Boss!
(deep grunting yells) (clapping)
(banging on table) – You did it, man!
– It tasted like some weird kinda like, oil you use to clean some like, metal with.
– Is it still moving inside? – Keep it down, keep it down.
Hey man, welcome to the future. (crew laughter)
(Link slightly wretches) – (exhuastedly) Now you say, thank you for
liking and commenting on this video, you know what time it is.
– Thank you for liking and commenting on this video. You know what time it is. – “Hello, my name is Jackson and
I’m from Boise, Idaho. And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality!” – Make sure you pick up Shay’s new book,
Bliss, available everywhere. And check out the bonus round to Meal or No Meal over
on her YouTube channel. – Spin the wheel, let’s see how we’re
gonna end this episode. Still not feeling great in the tummy region.
Click through to Good Mythical More where I describe the beetle experience.
– Rhett says bless you after everything Link says.
– Wow, uh, I’m not feeling great right now. Rhett & Shay – Bless you.
– But um, I’m very glad to be here. Together – Bless you.
– With the two of you. Together – Bless you.
– My cousin Shay and her brother, Rhett. Together – Bless you!
Ek Software Engineer ko kya chahiye hota hai, zindagi me? Ki wo weekend pe apni drink enjoy kr sake. Aur usko sabse jyada darr kis cheez ka rehta hai? Production Bug ka. The worst thing that can happen to him is – Agar weekend pe koi production bug aa jaye. To yeh gaana maine usi ke uper likha hai.
I hope you enjoy it 🙂 Doston me baitha, main gaming kar raha… Agle long weekend ki planning kar raha… Call mujh ko aayi, main jhat se darr gaya… Baithe baithe lag gayi, mujhe pata bhi na chala Null check bhi lagaya Are Null check bhi lagaya, unit testing bhi kiya… Doston sambhalo mera code phat gaya… Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! Doston sambhalo, mera code phat gaya… Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! Khabar aisi sun ke, mere tote ud gaye.. Plan long weekend ke mitti me mile logs me bhi dekha, debugging bhi kiya… 8 ghante lag gaye, bug repro na hua! UAT pe sahi tha Are UAT pe sahi tha, jane kaise phat gaya… Doston sambhalo mera code phat gaya…
Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! Architect bola – Ye galti hai teri Mujh ko to hai lagta farzi degree hai teri Business wale bole – “Are ye kya ho gaya” “Tool ka revenue itna low kyu ho gaya!!” Itne sare email! Itne sare email, mera BP badh gaya… Doston sambhalo mera code phat gaya…
Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! 18 ghante ke liye, main desk se na hila… raat bhar khoja 😉 main thak ke gir gaya! DB Admin bola – koi issue nahi mila… 5 minute ke ander, wo offline ho liya Zimmedari ka danda Zimmedari ka danda mere sar pe aa pada Doston sambhalo mera code phat gaya…
Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! Bug fixing ki khatir mera weekend chhin gaya… Doston sambhalo mera code phat gaya…
Pehli hi release me, exception aa gaya! Exception aa gaya Exception aa gaya Written & Performed by: Gaurav Madaan
More coming soon. Do subscribe.
The Raging termites are back again
They were at my back door again They Ripped everything apart
I don’t know how to finish or how to start The Raging termites are back
You can ask my girl cause they hit her in the crack
They chewed on our back door I don’t think I’m ever going to make a score
Those Raging Termites, Those Damn Raging Termites they ruined my friendship with my girl
50 50 50 and those muther fuckers ate her out
And they hit her and they screamed and shout
Those damn Raging Termites, they Did their job Something I couldn’t do with my 2 inch dick
Those Raging Termites ate her out again I don’t know if they’re going to be my friends
Now there’s no front door And DON’T EVEN THINK I’M GONNA HIT HER IN
THE Backdoor Those Raging Termites and Me gotta settle
a little score They Can Munch They Can Crunch but my tongue
can win this little war But they’re never gonna get me in the backdoor Those Raging termites
Those Damn Raging termites The Raging Termites ate by the door
It’s overfilled with raging termites They’re never going to get anything from me again,
they ruined everything cause
they’re not my fucking friends
they ate her bush
That’s a big…woah woah Big Grasshopper O where’d he go? He fell down Don’t worry I shall rescue you with my love Come here Mr Grasshopper No no no don’t go that way I love you and I wan’t to touch you Wow he’s a big one He seems to be a little clumsy tho He’s like backin away Woah woah woah Keep an eye on him boy’s Keep an eye on him Where’s he goin? Ok there he is there he is Keep an eye on him Come lets see Kid: He looks like a leaf Guy: Woah look at all these critters flying we are getting just raided Kid: Yeah we are Girl: There Moths Kid: Aahhh Guy: That is a big critter Kid 2: He’s Godzilla Guy: Uh he’s on the camera ( Flashlight in mouth) Kid: He’s on the camera Kid: Spikey oouch I want this guy Don’t…don’t think about it Bad Grasshoper! No noo bad Grasshopper Guy: Let your brother catch him Kid: He got him Guy: Phahaha Guy: Or let him jump on you Kid 2: Oh ow ow he is one Gahaha Kid: He bites He’s attacking him Kid: Keep your hands around him Guy: Is he hurt? Kid 2: Oh umm Kid: Uh Kid: 2 uh oh Guy: Open up your hand let’s get a look at him Let let your brother have him Kid: I’m the one who’s Kid 2: aahhh Kid: Oh ahhh Does he bite? Kid 2: He a no Guy: He claws Kid: Oh now he’s bitting he’s angry Guy: He’s trying to get out Kid 2: Woah he’s strong Kid: He Hurts? How strong is he? Ok we caught him He’s upside down Guy: Hand him to your brother Hand him to your brother Kid: You better not bite oh get back here Kid: Now dad gots him Guy: Ok now he’s got me Kid 2: He loves you Kid: K awesome Big fat Grasshopper Kid 2: Cricket kisses Guy: Ok Kid: What did you catch? Kid 2: Cactus ( In Pain) Kid: owwaaa Guy: hahahehe lol Kid: You sat in a cactus Everyone: Hahaheehee lol Guy: Oh My Girl: He sat in a Cactus? Guy: Oh my Kid: It’s right there! Guy: alright Let me…Ok Kid 2: I’m ok Guy: Oh Ok I got to turn off the camera Err ya know what What ever we’ll leave it on I can’t believe you sat in that Let me see your but Kid 2: Feels good Guy: I don’t know I don’t know I have never seen him before Yeah he bit matthew No don’t put your thumb up buddy You got to get him to crawl across Woah man what kind of species is this Hey quit biting me ( Bugs on my leg) I’m getting here gettin this Grasshopper and then some little tiny bug flies on me and starts nibbling me Wow He’s got some crazy colors Now there’s this one over here Get in the car k buddy K cause there is a really big bull right there who is just starting at us ok and If he really wants he can jump that fence You see that right? Wow We’ll go in 1 seconds just keep an eye on him Wow That almost looks like a toy It doesn’t even look like it’s real If I saw one of those things I would think Yeah that it wasn’t even real if I wasn’t out here looking at it my self I just…. woow Ok Go back to making more Grasshoppers Kinda crazy Catching a lot of Grasshoppers today These things are just exotic colors I didn’t even know we had Grasshoppers like this Alright Good job boys!!! Kid: Lets release them
well now they’re all over the house we
gotta move fast just like that you bring the 200 on
board alright gonna pull up the hatch so you can take off oh no Logan we got
zombies native South African penguin travels over five thousand miles to an
ice village known that’s cute the Penguins make home and stay here
laughing oh I like that 50/50 flute Jake Jake have you seen the
news the news about the pizza strike I know I saw it
it’s so sad no cheek not the news about the pizza the news that the Baron
released the zombie buyers 2.0 you released the zombie virus to point out guys if what Logan’s saying is true the
Baron has successfully released his most powerful zombie virus it’s true it’s all
over the news just regular zombies Logan we’re talking mega zombie x’ big zombies
knowing the Baron he’ll be releasing it right next to our house which means we
could have zombies in this house his biggest target is you which means we
have to do something crazy to get rid of it okay well guys because Papa Jake is
the smartest person on earth I’ve been compared on Stine once or twice very
true I in my infinite wisdom created a back-up plan for if the Baron did in
fact ever release the zombie virus 2.0 what what do you mean a back-up plan
looks like a normal door right the tapir and Jake we all know April okay I’m
getting to the point here I installed something in case the zombie virus ever
came back check this out what what’s in the safe not what’s in
the safe Logan what’s behind the wall yeah when did you have the time for this
I worked out of mostly in the morning while you’re sleeping used a lot of your
credit card to fund it but no but but Logan this is important we needed a
secret bunker in case the zombie virus came back so as this is our zombie
defense worker now it is a work in progress everything’s kind of all over
the place didn’t have a lot of time to set it up we’re still gonna be working
on it and upgrading it but as of right now we are in a critical emergency if
the bear and zombies breached this house we need to get out of here and all of
our supplies including blasters attachments ammo clothing rations all of
it is in here good for you for building this place but what are we gonna do
about the Baron well Logan a great man once said sometimes to win you have to
run and as of right now if those zombies are coming here we need to run Jake I
don’t think anyone’s ever said that it’s not important right now looking you’ve
got bigger fish to fry no no no no this isn’t good yeah zombies breach the house
Jake how many of them I’m counting over 20 Jake how are we gonna get out of this
house we can’t just live in this bunker okay okay guys I have an idea if you
remember in our last video we created a box for a private jet for little
squeegee well I hate to break it to everyone I think a little squeegee might
be a zombie right about now which means he’s not currently using his jet Logan I
say we grab as much blasters as much ammunition as much of everything we can
hold make our way downstairs and convert that private jet into a zombie defense
plane capable of destroying zombies so you’re saying we turn the private jet
into an attack defense plane exactly then we fly out of here and find a place
to lay low until we can figure out how to stop the Baron I think it’s time to
gear up dude what are you wearing what what
what’s wrong with this Logan the point of this armor is to have really cool
stuff look what I’m dressed in plus the fazham
bee attacks doing that your good is gone but but I was really cozy all right
Logan’s ready take on some zombies it’s time for part two of my plan we need to
make it downstairs to the plane and geared up with blasters we can turn it
into a zombie defense plan which means we need to choose our blasters put them
inside our protective case and get through downstairs and ready to assemble
without getting eaten by zombies which means Logan you’re gonna be in charge of
carrying the box I’ll defend you as we make our way down we’ll make our way
downstairs what’s with the plainest there’s already
zombies in the house so be careful I know you’re gonna have to hold the belt
over you okay let’s move flesh that’s off keep it going
another all over the house we got any fast I think we clear them out I move ahead
and see if I can see any zombies it’s not moving okay
you almost made it downstairs hey guys were you able to make it downstairs
towards where the plane is there she is Logan the old private jet
now all I need to do guys is upgrade this jet so that we can turn it into a
zombie defense plant add some upgrades to it get the power back on hopefully
this thing can take off and take out some zombies no more coming he’s down
Jake there’s another one oh nice shot dude thanks wait to get
here another one I got this that was a lucky shot well not only for cleared out
the zombies from down here guys we need to convert this plane into a zombie
defense play I said we grab all of our gear grab some tape and start upgrading
this thing and making it awesome so check this out we just went ahead and
upgraded the entire plane to be a zombie defense plane and it’s looking pretty
sweet see I think these zombies are gonna be scared of this when they see
this we open up the hatch here welcome to the zombie defense play we’ve
got side mounted turrets such as this bad boy over here to rip through zombies
and the main thing about this guys that we wanted to make sure that we could
shoot out of any angle so for example the back of the plane has its own turret
over here we’ve got a mounted shotgun on the wall in case the zombie gets inside
we’ve got a very large-scale sniper rifle which we can shoot out at any
angle we need to and then over here on the side we’ve got the shooting port
which flaps down like this so we can take our blasters and shoot
any additional zombies that come at the plane we’ve also got an additional
turret here but that’s not all we got check out the
cockpit so if you guys haven’t seen our private jet before this is a fully
flyable box sport plane which means it’s got its very own cockpit to the cockpit
we go and check this out guys so this is the planes cockpit it’s got everything
we need to take off we got our monitors up here we also have the engine start
over here and most importantly the plane has a front turret so if you look at the
camera system here you can actually see outside of the plane at the front and if
we pull the button down it starts shooting now that we checked out the
cockpit you guys need to check out the doom buggy oh yeah
so we don’t exactly know where we’re gonna take the plane yet to survive the
zombie apocalypse but wherever we go we’re gonna need a mode of
transportation which is why we converted the back into a ramp that we can drive
our dune buggy into so this ramp falls down and then we’re able to drive our
dune buggy into the back of the plane and you take it wherever just like that we bring the dune buggy
on board then the ramp comes up we can load any supplies ammunition anything
like that into the plane and then take off easily all right gonna pull up the
hatch so you can take off Oh No Logan we got zombies get the door shut
we can’t take off the do zombies we’re gonna have to take them up first I take
the door shut all right take your defensive position guys we’re not gonna
be able to take the plane off until we get rid of these zombies we’re gonna
have to defend the plane first firing up the turret alright to care of that one
Logan we have some on the right side of the plank you got the flavor I think it’s got a kick on it gonna get
the machine gun fire there’s so many of them Jake we need to get this plane off
the ground put a we got one at the back door I got an idea hold on new zombie got him
okay let’s get this hatch closed Ryan hatches closed we have to take off okay
if we have a little bit of a window here let’s give her the cockpit right now
let’s start taking off okay get into your seat starting up the ship’s engine
okay okay four colors ready one two three are online man we need to get out
of here guys before the zombies start getting really bad we need to find a
place to lay low so we can figure out how to stop the zombie virus yep what we
need to check this turret first okay checking the system hope we go zombie
because I’ll be running from the aircraft all right firing up the front
turret this should be a little loud all right I think we’re good to go
company’s looking good in the back back to back hatches closed
all right well all we have is the supplies in this aircraft get ready for
takeoff takeoff position engines forward all right steady pace we have liftoff
things a little turbulent here fuel levels are good everything is good to go
all right good all right I’m gonna put all the engines to maximum power if we
need to get out of the city and fast we’re gonna take this plane as far away
from the city as we can and find out a place to lay low wherever we’re going
though guys if we do happen to run into trader Joe we’re gonna need as many
likes on this video as possible so you smash that like button and if you don’t
want to miss our zombie adventures hit the subscribe button we’re in for a bit
of a rough ride we’ll see you guys next time